A fast-growing test equipment company has built their brand name in this region and currently on the lookout for passionate and talented Software Engineer to join their dynamic and high spirit development team in Singapore.
What is it for you?
Being a Software Engineer, you will work on the debug, analysis and development of software drivers to handle customers issue on the UltraFLEX platform by using IG-XL software. Additionally, you will associate with number of organizations daily to address customer issue.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science/Civil Engineering/Electrical Engineering
- At least 1 years' working experience with general software development
- Experience in developing software application that control hardware products
- Strong in programming and proficiency in C#, C++, .Net, COM/ATL, OOD and VB
- Solid grasp of Object-Oriented Design and software data structure
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in a complex system
- Good team play and yet ability to work independently
Nice to have
- Experience of Automatic Test Equipment and hardware knowledge
- Working knowledge of computing hardware
- Good understand and debug a complex system
- Good knowledge of UML Design and Rational Products
If you are qualified and interested in applying for the position, please kindly send your CV in to Paula Dam at firstname.lastname@example.org / Click Apply or call 65 6232 8832
EA License No.:02C3423
EA Registration No.: R1109289
Please kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, and your resume will be considered for other similar roles.
Dam Dieu Phuong, Paula EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1109289