The position is meant to increase our capacity to serve APAC customers, mainly in the field of Network Management Systems (NMS).
The qualified candidate will work in APAC Delivery Team, responsible for designing, implementing and testing software programs (drivers).
The qualified candidate may also perform other standard and advanced system engineering duties: integration, test, technical documentation, on-site installations, testing, and trainings.
PRIMARY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Analyse equipment documentation (ICDs), design, implement, test and document software programs and scripts as necessary
- Identify areas for modification in existing programs and subsequently develop these modifications
- Writing and implementing efficient code
- Determining operational practicality
- Collaborate with other team members located in local and remote offices
- Report to the supervisor on progress status
- Write technical documentation
- Participate in meetings with customers
- Perform programmatic and QA tasks such as configuration management, document reviews, etc
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as Interface control documents (ICD), remote monitoring protocol specifications, and in general all types of technical document, safety roles, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
- Proficient computer skills such as
o Good Programming Languages (C, C++, C#)
o Basic understanding of databases (i.e. MS SQL, My SQL)
o Good knowledge of Linux and Windows operating systems
- Understanding of computer applications such as Microsoft Office 2007/2010/2016 (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access, Visio).
Arvin Clark Sikat, Sombilla EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1222536