We are seeking for an iOS Mobile Developer.
- Participate in design, implementation, and validation of mobile application within the R&D project team structure in accordance with institutionalized processes and delivery standards
- Participate in the design and development of mobile SDKs
- Contribute to the improvement of existing technology platform/baseline and development methodology through prototyping and patent proposal
- Degree in Information Security / Electrical/Electronics/Computer Engineering, or related fields.
- Good knowledge of mobile development in iOS (Objective-C and Swift), knowledge on Android is a plus
- Minimum 5 years of work experience in mobile technologies
- Proficient in C development is a plus
- Good interest in mobile applications ecosystem
- Knowledge of OO design and programming skills
- Knowledge of unit testing and test automation
- Experience with continuous integration and build automation Jenkins and Gradle
- Experience in working with agile methodologies, i.e. SCRUM
- Motivated self-starter, good logical, creative problem-solving skills and excellent analytical skills
Dignadice Catherine Lagman @ Lagman Catherine De Leon EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.:R21103001
Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by ManpowerGroup Singapore for the purpose of carrying out its business, in comp