- Responsible for the development, optimisation and maintenance of front end website and back-end website applications.
- Development and maintenance of data mining platform and online activities.
- Designing and developing APIs for the micro-services and web applications.
- Compression and optimisation of machine learning models to be able to meet the performance requirements of model online services.
- At least a Diploma/Degree with 2 years of working experience in software development.
- Solid Python development experience, familiar with multi-threaded programming, memory management, design patterns and Linux development environment, clear understanding and knowledge of C++11 syntax features, and good experience in high concurrent program development.
- Familiar with Web Framework such as Flask, Django and other frameworks.
- Familiar with database technology such as MySQL, PG DB.
- Familiar with machine/deep learning theory and experience in training deep learning models.
- Familiar with programming in Golang/Scala/Java.
- Understanding of the internal implementation principles of TensorFlow/Pytorch.
- Experience in distributed system related projects, design capability and debugging ability of complex system software.
- Familiarity with GPU hardware architecture, proficiency in CUDA, etc., and extensive optimization experience in areas such as deep learning computational frameworks.
Claudia Kueh Kee Jinq EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.:R1880247