Our client is a multinational technology conglomerate holding company in looking for Software Engineer (Unity/SDK) to join the team.
- Responsible for tech supoprt in accesing SDK
- Responsible for external tech docs' maintaing and internal process follow through
- Responsible for developing and achieving product functions, coordinating internal communications
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, Computer Engineering or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Min 1 year experience in mobile application programming,game programming or relevant SDK programming.
- Min one-year experience in Internet or Game Industry
- Experience with one or more general purpose programming languages, including but not limited to: Java, C#, Objective-C, C/C++ or LUA.
- Mobile game develop experience based on Unity3D or Cocos, familiar with platform knowledge of IOS/Android is preferred.
- Self-motivated, proactive with demonstrated creative and critical thinking.
Charles, Lau Ngie Hao License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1656741