My client is a leading provider of Telecom analytics solutions company headquartered in the US.
Job Description :
- Learn the standard deployment methodologies and practices and application of the same in the projects assigned.
- Timely escalation of issues that are blocking/long pending to technical delivery manager.
- Provide product and other technical feedback to Field Support and TDM for improvements.
- Work towards completing the project as per the schedule & quality standards.
- Build the implementation guide as per the templates.
- Participate in the system audit and make the necessary corrections.
- Participate in the post-implementation audit and make the necessary corrections.
- Work with Field Support to do the transition of the completed projects to the customer support.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Engineering/Science or relevant.
- Possesses 3-6 years of working experience in Software Implementation/Deployment.
- Passionate about programming and solving technical problems.
- Proactive in anticipating situations and delivering solutions.
- Client oriented and service-minded.
- Effective written and verbal communications skills.
- Working experience of UNIX (Solaris/Linux), shell/Perl scripting and Oracle 8i/9i.
- GSM/ LTE/ IMS (SIP,DIAMETER,GTP).
- Scripting (e.g. sh, ksh, perl).
- RDBMS (e.g. Oracle, MSSQL).
Claudia Kueh Kee Jinq EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.:R1880247