- Analyzing user stories and/use cases/requirements to find the test scenarios for testing.
- Designing documentation for automated processes.These documents include test plans, test procedures, and test cases.
- Carry out all levels of testing (stress, performance, functional, integration and regression).
- Help software developers to troubleshoot issues.
- Writing bug reports in JIRA and Redmine for the issues found during testing.
- Detect and track software defects and inconsistencies.
- Design and develop automation scripts for all level of testing.
- Review project documentation from QA point of view before release.
- Collaborate closely with other team members and departments.
- Proactively introduce appropriate automated testing strategies and toolsets into the overall development processes.
- Updating project manager regularly about the progress of testing activities.
- Review and update exiting test cases if needed.
- Minimum 4 years of relevant experience in software testing (Manual and Automation).
- Hands on experience on test management and automation tools (Ranorex, Redmine and Spira Test).
- Hands on experience creating automation frame work using Ranorex, Load Runner and JMeter.
- Hands on experience creating test documents (test cases, test plan, traceability matrix and bug report).
- Ability to design more real-time scenarios by clearly understanding who the end-user is, what purpose the product, and how it will be useful to the customer.
- Well aware of the methods, levels, and types of testing, and testing tools to choose the most suitable ones for a project.
- Having Analytical Instrumentation knowledge will be advantage.
Octavius, Whei Jie Yong EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1110096