- Meet with clients and perform initial assessment of a problematic business or operation situation. Collect information about the client's business through a variety of methods (shadowing, interviews, surveys, reading reports…)
- Analyze and interpret data to unearth weaknesses and problems, and comprehend the causes. Get agreement with clients on the problems and causes.
- Formulate recommendations and solutions with attention to a client's requirements, capabilities and limitations. Work with delivery team to get agreement on scope, pricing and schedule prior to presentation to the client.
- Present findings and suggestions to clients with ample justification and practical advice either on his/her own or with the support of Subject Matters Experts.
- Work with client or field sales to justify the project and initiate a sequence of events that will lead to the completion of the buying process.
- Involve in critical project milestones and help to resolve any occasional discrepancies. Act as the technical bridge between client and delivery - be the client's trusted advisor.
- 10+ years operation experience in refinery or petrochemical company and/or
- 7+ years technical sales experience
- Ability to make technical presentation and product demonstration
- Knowledge of IR 4.0 or Digital Transformation or Supply Chain
- Experience in Integrated Manufacturing Execution Systems in continuous industry
- Able to explain clearly the problems on hand, formulate a solution and define a deliverable scope
- Good listening skills
- Analytic mind
- Relationship builder
- Ability to articulate ideas and transform them to deliverables that can be understood by engineering team
- Able to travel overseas 50% or more
Interested candidates may send in their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org (R1219552)
** We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. **
We respect your privacy and all communication will be treated with confidentiality. If you wish to know more about this position or explore other roles, please prepare your updated profile and get in touch with me at email@example.com (R1219552)
Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by Manpower for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.
Frances Diana delos Santos, Manalo EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1219552