SCADA Systems Engineer is responsible to:
- Lead collaborative discussion between internal teams, vendors and customers to clarify and define system requirements and interface requirements.
- Consult with customers and their representatives in order to appropriately influence system architecture and design.
- Conduct trade studies to evaluate design alternatives in order to provide advice to both the customer and internal technical teams.
- Ensure that the proposed architecture and design will meet the customer's requirements.
- Produce documentation in support of the project, to the satisfaction of the customer.
- Review and evaluate internal and third party documentation and products.
- Liaise with customers on technical, architectural and procedural issues as required.
- Other duties as directed by the Engineering Manager.
- Minimum 5-8 years' experience in a Systems Engineering role. Salary will be commensurate with experience.
- Good oral and written communications & liaison skills.
- Experience working on Transportation projects
- Experience working within a Systems Engineering lifecycle
Canete Christopher Miguel EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R23112144