- Working hour: 5 Days Office Hour
- Salary: $4000 - $5800
- Working location: Paya Lebar
- Contract until Q1 of 2023 (Renewal depends on project requirement)
- Main liaison between multiple API providers, consumers and business units
- Plan and manage activities to deliver on SSG integrations with training providers and training management systems.
- Coordinate and facilitate follow through on API integration issues' resolution.
- To support SSG Solution Architects in API governance and onboarding roadmap
- Manage and respond to queries from developers and other consumers of APIs
- Assess requests for restricted APIs from companies and recommend for approval or rejection
- Assess submitted UAT result and recommend for release of production API keys
- Monitor StackExchange queries and recommends responses
- Manage sample codes and example projects in GitHub
- Bachelor degree or above
- Familiarity in cross-zone integrations for large scale backend and frontend systems
- Knowledge in RESTful APIs and API Gateway management, including the ability to define and enforce API standards and guidelines
- Able to work independently to drive or facilitate resolutions for integration-related technical and non-technical issues
- Able to manage internal and external developers or business users towards successful API integrations
- Good analytical, conceptualisation, problem-solving and people handling skills.
- Excellent verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience
Tay Yong Sen, Wilson License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R2091205