* Develop test plans in accordance to the requirements
* Apply appropriate standard testing methods at different stages of the design and development process.
* Perform Root Cause Analysis and execute manual or automation test cases based on test procedure.
* Familiar with bug management process, report bugs in bug tracking tool and validate & close bugs after resolved by Engineering.
* Complete test projects in a timely manner.
* Assist with process improvement and automation projects.
* Presentation of key findings and progress reports to Management Team during weekly meeting
* Minimum Degree in computer science, software engineering or related field.
* Minimum 3 years of experience in software product testing, methodologies and processes on different platforms, including Windows, iOS, Android, MacOS, Linux etc.
* Testing experience in Robot Framework, Selenium or Appium is preferred
* Experience with Test Tool Development or SDK API test is preferred
* Familiar with at least one programming language: C#, Java or Python
Interested candidate, please submit your updated resume in MS WORD format to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Name: Yong Whei Jie
Registration Number: R1110096
EA Licence Number: 02C3423
Octavius, Whei Jie Yong EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1110096