Our client is a fast-growing data management infrastructure in digital transformation provider is expanding their business in Singapore and region and on the search for high caliber Vice Present of Sales to develop and grow business in SEA region.
In this role, you will be responsible for developing new customers and establish strong channel partners in SEA region. Your responsibilities are to tackle key projects, deliver relevant technical services to clients to achieve revenue and profit targets. Your job is to develop and grow the business and facilitate the corporation with key partners and other manufacturers in SEA. You will report to the Mandarin speaking top management team based in China.
Additionally, you will manage the daily management of sales and technical teams as well as delivery the talent training and team construction.
To be successful in this role, you should have the following pre-requisites:
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science or other equivalent
- More than 10 years of sales experience in direct and channel sales
- More than 5 years of team management and ability to manage a team of 10-20 sales and technical staffs
- Ability to drive and manage the high-performance sales team
- Good knowledge of software industry and rich experienced in selling SaaS software
- Rich experience in partner collaboration with big software players in the market such as Oracle, Microsoft, SAP and familiar with joint product innovation, solution and marketing with these key players
- Good industry insight, understand the competitive market and ability to produce successful strategic execution
- Excellent communicator and ability to deal with high level of stakeholders
- Experience in working in start-up environment is an advantage
- Fluent in Mandarin on business level to engage with Mandarin speaking stakeholders
If you are qualified and interested in applying for the position, please kindly send your CV in to Paula Dam at firstname.lastname@example.org / Click Apply or call 65 6232 8832
EA License No.:02C3423
EA Registration No.: R1109289
Dam Dieu Phuong, Paula EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1109289