WEB AND GRAPHIC DESIGNER
Web Design & Maintenance
- Design and develop corporate websites in accordance with corporate website guidelines.
- Maintain corporate websites and company intranet to ensure all contents are accurate and up to date, such as updating of broken links and correcting typographical errors.
- Design, develop and manage shared service web projects.
- Liaise with regional offices and vendors for web localisation.
- Responsible for updates of press releases on websites.
- Provide monthly website performance reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing web traffic, data and trends.
Graphic Design and others
- Responsible for the development and implementation of designs for creative works online and offline
- Work with Social Media team to generate new ideas for contents in social media.
- Responsible for simple production of contents for Social Media
- Knowledge of photography, videography and editing is an advantage.
- Maintain and update corporate brochure.
- Other duties which may be assigned from time to time to achieve corporate objectives.
- Minimum Diploma in IT / Multimedia / Web design or equivalent.
- At least 3 years relevant working experience in developing web responsive sites and graphic design
- Strong proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, especially Photoshop, Illustrator and Dreamweaver.
- A solid understanding of web design standard, usability and rich media is an advantage
- Able to manage complex and deadline-driven priorities.
- Good understanding of SEO, Webtrends and Google Analytics
Robi Anne De Guzman EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1544992